The NSAC would like input from our swimmers about how to proceed with increasing access to the pool while following Covid-19 safety guidelines. If you would like to participate in the survey, click this LINK.
It is with deep regret to inform you that we made the difficult decision to cancel our St. Pete Master’s Bob Beach Swim Meet next weekend (March 21-22). All registered swimmers will receive a refund for their entry fee. We were looking forward to hosting a wonderful meet with beautiful weather, but your health and safety are more important at this time. We hope to see all of you in St. Petersburg on July 11-12 for our Long Course Meet!