We welcome new members to St. Pete Masters, but you are required to contact Gary Bastie, Assistant Coach, BEFORE joining the team. You can contact him at email@example.com.
St Pete Masters fees are broken into 3 pieces:
1) USMS Registration which is MANDATORY! Please renew before Jan. 1, 2019 at https://www.usms.org/login
2) Workout fees paid through Club Assistant. To register or update your Club Assistant account, please use the following link: www.clubassistant.com
The membership levels and cost are as follows:
|Membership Level||Participation days per month||Monthly Cost||Annual Cost|
|Gold||8 or more||$27||$289 – $35 savings!|
Also, if you want to take advantage of saving $35 on your workout fees, now is the time to switch to an annual, one time payment of $289 on Club Assistant. Otherwise, your payments will continue as they are now.
Note: if you do not workout with the team (aka live out of state, workout on your own), you can bypass this step.
3) North Shore Pool fees – These fees are paid at the cashier office located at the entrance to North Shore Pool. Currently the rates are as follows:
- $ 35 Monthly
- $175 Semi-Annual — $70 savings
- $350 Annual — $70 savings
For questions on membership fees, please contact our Registrar, Cheryl Kupan at firstname.lastname@example.org