We welcome new members to St. Pete Masters, but you are required to contact Gary Bastie, Assistant Coach, BEFORE joining the team. You can contact him at email@example.com.
St Pete Masters fees are broken into 4 pieces:
1) USMS Registration is MANDATORY! Please renew before January 1st every year at https://www.usms.org/login FYI, January 1, 2023, the USMS fee will be increased.
2) Workout fees are paid through Club Assistant and paid once a month, on/around the 5th of every month. If you register after the 5th, please contact the Registrar to make arrangements for a mid-month payment. To register or update your Club Assistant account, please use the following link: www.clubassistant.com
The membership levels and cost are as follows:
|Membership Level||Participation days per month||Monthly Cost||Annual Cost|
|Gold||8 or more||$27||$289|
Also, if you want to take advantage of saving on your workout fees, now is the time to switch to an annual, one time payment on Club Assistant. Otherwise, your payments will continue as they are now.
Note: if you do not workout with the team (aka live out of state, workout on your own), you can bypass this step.
3) North Shore Pool fees – These fees are paid at the cashier office located at the entrance to North Shore Pool. Currently the rates are as follows:
- $ 35 Monthly
- $175 Semi-Annual — $70 savings
- $350 Annual — $70 savings
4) SPM Annual Team Fee - The annual $25 fee will be paid through Club Assistant mid-January of every year or when you first join the team. The Team fee covers general team expenses (i.e., pool rental fees for postals/Thanksgiving day practice, relays, team socials, etc)
For questions on membership fees, please contact our Registrar, Cheryl Kupan at firstname.lastname@example.org